Monday, December 11, 2006

Ray's Thought for the Day - A Tragic Kinglet?

Is the Kinglet a potentially tragic figure? Easy that, no, no, no!!!! Tragic figures first have to go through a heroic phase. That qualification gets the Kinglet off the hook. No, the Kinglet is not tragic. He's just an ignoramus knucklehead.

But being an ignoramus knucklehead does not relieve Our Kinglet of responsibility for his actions. Certainly, once he's safely out of the White Palace, he should spend some time in a penitentiary. Then, if while in the penitentiary, he somehow wises up, and maybe does something intelligent, but then all of a sudden he is involved in a license plate manufacturing accident and has his noggin stamped by the license plate press, then we might all say, how tragic.

Hark! Here's my bosom companion.

Yepper. Here I am all righty then. Yesterday, Ray, I smelled baked potatoes and shampoo. Today, I smelled Thick Pink toilet cleaner fluid and

Crumby, I realize you are fairly excited about your nasal repairment, but I really don't want to know about what all you smelled today. Just enjoy the aromas on your own like a normal person.

All righty then. I am going on out now to the east pasture. The skies have cleared and I shall perhaps test the wind with my restored nasal capacity. Perhaps, my loyal servant, the Lion of the Steady Hand, shall be more interested in the scents on the wind than my bosom companion.

Swell. Later Crumby.

Aterla Ayra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home