Friday, January 19, 2007

The C 5060 WZ Manual of Operation -Hard Copy + Rainfall Update

Mercy!!!! We have had this camera from about the time it got discontinued. All that time, we never read the manual. In fact, we only found the electric copy of the manual a while back because the CD it was on got misplaced. Now Rayetta and me, mostly Rayetta, have decided that reading the manual on the computer screen is too aggravating. I agree with that part, but then Rayetta mostly, decided we needed a hard copy. All my appeals to the contrary failed to dissuade Rayetta. Apparently, Rayetta had a decided opinion so that was that. That means I got delegated to print it out. I pleaded with Rayetta not to make me do it, on environmental grounds, but that didn't work. So.

Lleu Llaw, see this here.

Yepper Master.

This is a hard copy of our camera manual, all 255 pages. There is plenty of stuff described in this manual that Rayetta and me are entirely ignorant of. So I need you to tote it into Rayetta's office, fer me. Rayetta may want to go 1 to 2-sided with it. Be careful Lleu Llaw, it's heavy. You shall need to apply your steady hand. In fact, let's get Lomo to help tote it. Lomo come here and help Lleu Llaw.

Lomo come over and help tote?

Yepper. Come over here Lomo and glom onto one end of this tome. Then tote it off to Rayetta. Don't drop the dern thing, especially, don't drop it in the dusty hallways.

There they go. I sure hope they don't drop it. It took me all morning to print that tome out, Ray.

Move over Crumby. I need to update the precipitation. The gauge contents has melted so I need to add up a new total.

Crumby moves on over to allow Ray access.

Lemmme see. We left off last time at 8.23". And after the ice melted we had 0.75". So the new total for Polar Bear, on Day 30 of DY 1 is 8.98". Polar Bear is progreesing favorably,precipitation wise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home