Monday, October 10, 2005

What's her name?

I'm sittin' here tryin' to spell and I cain't remember her name, that lady lawyer our little king proclaimed a supreme. Shoot! It may come to me anon, but not fer this spell. So I spell, makin' her a supreme, is as good as makin' the little king his self, a supreme.

But enougha that, let's consider sin, one of my favorite subtopics. The Christians opine on a great many sins as compared to the Druid twain of lyin' and gluttony. But the Christians have a loophole that takes the sting out of sin, forgiveness. So I betcha these TV Christians, er demons er whatever they be, work out a forgiveness for themselves skit er two, before they sin, just to rush the passage to forgiveness. Do you reckon Karl and Dick think ahead before bearing false witness?

Maybe, this lady supreme will someday judge one or t'oher of these, and find it in her heart, to forgive.

Finally fer the nonce, many continue to worship the man, like a god. They have faith, in 'em. Do you know why, now?

If'n ye do nae, this here topic, reads from the bottom up.

Red

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home