Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Ray's Thought for the Day - My Poor Bosom Companion

Crumby, barely recovered from his water pipe tantrum, has really gotten himself in trouble now. Yes he has. Crumby may have a job. Mercy!

The reason Crumby may have a job is because Rayetta has failed to convince Red that the CB needs two cameras. But Rayetta has convinced Crumby that if Crumby had a job, Crumby could make some money and buy an extra camera. So Crumby may have a job. Moreover, a job that shall require Crumby to go off to work outside the relatively safe CB perimeter. Mercy! How is that going to work out?

Personally, I am pretty sure my bosom companion, Crumby, can hack it long enough to save up for a camera, maybe. Plus, Crumby already has a plan ready. Crumby's plan is to send Lleu Llaw off to the job. That way, Lleu Llaw, also known as the Lion of the Steady Hand, shall actually go to the job and Crumby can stay home in an advisory capacity.

Hold it. Here's my bosom companion now. Howdy do, Crumby.

OK Ray. I am not sending Lleu Llaw to the job, maybe. I have changed my mind on that after discussing that possibility with Rayetta. Rayetta says I have to go off to the job, myself. Mercy! I may be too old and feeble for gainful employment, Ray.

No, no, no Crumby. Don't think of yourself just as old and feeble. Consider also that you may be too crazy for gainful employment. But then also consider the camera you shall eventually acquire. Balance the acquisition of the camera versus all your personal attributes and disinclinations that you might bring to your job, maybe, if you did not want that camera so much. See Crumby, you must focus on the camera and all your personal attributes and disinclinations shall seem as nought, next to the wonderful camera you shall soon proudly bring home to the CB. Won't my sister, Rayetta, be proud of you for getting us a new camera with your own money? Think how much fun we shall have with the new camera. Why, we shall at last be able to take pictures of the extant camera without using the mirror. Think of that!

You are correct Ray. I must focus on the goal. I must train myself to visualize the new camera every time I sense a temper tantrum or itchy trigger finger coming on. Yep. That's what I'll do on the job when I get aggravated. I shall consider the camera.

Crumby, do you have a specific camera in mind for us?

Noper Ray, but Rayetta and I have been doing lotsa research. Er. That means initially, during the early phases of my maybe job, I must visualize a hypothetical camera for a while. Nevertheless, the options are narrowing so that soon I may visualize an actual camera.

I hope so Crumby. My Sun God Training indicates that you need an actual camera to visualize to balance out the temper tantrum propensity and itchy trigger finger.

Yepper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home