Thursday, July 21, 2005

Ray's Thought for the Day - I 21, '05

Hurricane what's its name brought a nice shower to the Cow Barn yesterday mornin. It's always pleasant to get rain in the Holly month in these parts and said rain is a great boon to all the warm season perennials. Perks up the big bluestem (Andropogon gerardii).

I am thinkin about a new tree calendar for these parts since the old one I've been usin clearly does not make much sense (for these parts). Although, I must say, and as others have pointed out, I haven't got a date wrong since the Juneteenth embarrassment.

Anon, the Crumby Ovate is preparing to address the RGVECB and all the Druidry in these parts on the subtopic of misspellin g vs. q; ex. guivering.

Contributors to my groggy thoughts for the day include Red and Rayetta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home