Saturday, July 23, 2005

Ray's Thought for the Day - I 23, '05

I am working on a tree calendar for these parts. That's why I'm late spellin a thought today. I been thinkin.

In keepin with the tree calendars of yore it won't be just trees. It will be a signifcant plant calendar. The trick, as always will be sortin 365 days into months. This has been a problem historically, and continues thus to this day. Right now I'm thinkin to start up the significant plant calendar after Samuin when the White Goddess, according to the Crumby Ovate turns all her thought toward whether or not he (the Crumby Ovate) deserves to live for another turn of the wheel. If She gets him sometime this winter, like he always thinks She will, then I can start the calendar from the date of the Crumby Ovate's demise. That malarkey aside, I am lookin around right now for a significant plant for this day and time, whatever that day and time is, since I'm really operatin without any calendar at all until I get this new one ready. The candidates I'm thinkin of right now are Anisacanthus wrightii and Malvaviscus arboreus, both of which are bloomin up a storm at this very nonce.

The Crumby Ovate has wore hisself out pivotin so there won't be a Potential Safety Topic - environmental hazard - excessive pivotin - or - spellin g not q, I don't think.

However, Red will be up anon to spell about "The Culture War". If you haven't figured it out yet, from the Cow Barn you get an anarchist perspective along with a Druid perspective, so what you get is a good deal, two perspectives for the effort of spellin one.

Ray Baby Ray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home