Monday, November 21, 2005

Ray's Thought for the Day

This has been a long day of frustration. Hence my tardiness. Plus I, Ray am plumb wore out with fretting. That's why I aint spelled 'til now and also why I caint spell, profoundly.

Lotsa the problems today stemmed from the Crumby Ovate. He is reaching the apex of nervousness which afflicts him this time of year. He is nervous to the point that he infects others, even me, the normally placid Ray. Plus his sense of smell is temporarily working again, which hasn't happened since last spring when he got sprayed in the face with perfume accidentally, maybe. Smelling stuff makes him even more nervous than he would be at this time of year normally. A minute ago he came in here and told me all the smells he has smelled since Saturday when his nostrils perked up. How interesting is that?

So perhaps you can see why I'm wore out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home