Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Ray's Thought for the Day


I'm a duck.
I'm flat-footed and I don't give a f***.
If it rains, I swim.
If it don't, I walk.

Please don't kill me.
I'm not sick.
Look at me. I'm OK.

I'm not coughin' nor nothin'.
Please! Save me for a holiday.

Please don't bury me with those chickens!

A good while, but not a great while back, the Chinese government, as alleged in the western media, decided to kill all the "sparrows" because the "sparrows" were eating up too much grain. Now you have to decide. Was this story western propaganda, or Asiatic gluttony? Did the story succeed in conflicting the noggins of any Maoist bird lovers?

Good Goddess woman, even our friends, like Daffy, are turning against us.

2 Comments:

Blogger dig up stupid said...

or maybe this is an excuse cause they are embrassed at how many sparrows they eat cause they like them soooo much and can't stop themselves. eat sparrows you say but there is so little meat and so many feathers but theses people eat swallow's nest that are produced by swallows regurgitating who knows what cellulose bearing stuff or uncooked duck blood soup (A good source of bird flu) plus the eat every critter that crawls, skitters, walks, slides, flys or swims across the face of the earth. Some have a special table with a hole in the center and a little chair to strap a monkey down in and while the monkey is alive chisel open his brain case and eat his living brains.
maybe sparrows are chinese fast food and the best parts are the feathers?

9:59 AM  
Blogger ray pistrum said...

Yikes! This has quite put me off my feed.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home