Monday, June 05, 2006

Crumby Gets a Voodoo Doll

New Orleans is back! I got this from there, a Voodoo doll. It's interesting that a Druid Ovate would acquire a Voodoo doll, unsolicited.

The Voodoo doll comes with "How to Use" instructions that say white pins are for good luck, and black pins are for evil. You may note that mine came with two white pins. But the instructions go on to say that I can call the Voodoo King if I need more pins, for more power.

My first thought on the two white pins was that all the dolls must come with just white pins. That may be so, and would be a good marketing ploy. Those wanting to do evil with a black pin would have to contact the Voodoo King first. Heck, Chitlin Cheney may be the Voodoo King, or Rover Rove for that matter, or even Kinglet Bush. They have all been peripherally involved in the on-going clean-up New Orleans swindle, so they may have branched off into Voodoo dolls.

But then I had another thought, "two white pins" I thought. "This Voodoo doll is yet another sign that Druids can't do evil, because the WG does not let Her Druids do evil, only good."

Then I began to think about all the good I could do if this Voodoo doll works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home