Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ray’s Thought for the Day

I am the about the luckiest Druid and sun god trainee ever, maybe. Let me count all my blessings.

1) two beautiful only marginally annoying girlfriends

2) an exceptionally smart sister, occasionally annoying and dangerous

3) a bosom companion, also sometimes annoying and dangerous

4) a nice place to stay until I move into my palace

5) interesting friends and associates at the CB

6) a cinnamon bun every Saturday

Hmmm. Er, Crumby, what are your blessings?

Today Ray, I can smell. I smelled epazote. It was wonderful. There was I, smelling the wonderful aroma of the Chenopode par excellence.

Er, that’s it.

Noper Ray. Last night, Antares split in the Newt, so that I could espy the little companion in the 7:30 direction using the 18mm X-Cel and the Tele Vue 3x barlow for a total magnification of 208.333 x.

Er, that’s it.

Noper Ray. I have lots more blessings. I’m a Druid for one thing and that’s the best it can get in this plane on this sphere. Praise the Goddess.

Me too, Crumby, I’m a Druid. So why do I need to be a sun god if being a Druid is so hot?

Beats me off, Ray. Ask the Goddess or the Arkdruid.

How about if I also ask the Arkdruid about what ye just spelled Crumby?

Whatever, Ray. I can smell fer the nonce, or at least I could a little while ago. So if the Arkdruid makes me sleep on the cow hides some more, that's OK. Those cow hides may be the reason I can smell today. Could be, yepper. Praise the Goddess.

All righty then. Praise the Goddess.

All righty then. Praise the Goddess.

It sure was hot and windy today Crumby.

Yepper.

That little bit of gulf moisture we got last week is toast.

Yepper. We (collectively considered) sure are making things hot and dry.

Yepper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home