Friday, July 21, 2006

Sedge Buster - Eleocharis Achene Parts

All righty then. I have always desired to converse with an Eleocharis achene. I have some questions. Monsieur or Madamoiselle Achene, do you feel up to answering some questions posed by the Crumby Ovate?

Yepper do, Crumby, ask away.

All righty then. What do you use that great big tubercle for?

What tubercle?

Er, your most anterior portion.

That's my head.

All righty then, what do you use your head for?

What does my head remind you of Crumby?

Dang it, I'm the inquisitor here, not you. Stop that.

Stop what?

Stop asking me questions.

Oh my Crumby, it's OK for you to ask me questions, but I can't ask you questions too.

Dang it. All righty then, your head reminds me of a simple machine known generally as a wedge.

Very good Crumby. So then I would naturally use my head to wedge in or out, maybe.

In or out of what, achene?

Why dirt Crumby, generally, or sometimes out of a ducks asshole.

That's very interesting achene. That's actually what I thought.

Then why did you ask, Crumby?

Well of course I wanted you, a talking achene, to confirm my suspicions.

All righty then, Crumby, do you need any more of your thoughts confirmed.

Yepper achene, one more. What are your bristles with retrose hooks for?

You tell me, Crumby.

Er. Achene, you use 'em to hang on to stuff with.

So then Crumby, why do you name them bristles and not arms?

All righty then, the bristles are your arms actually. Was I correct?

Sometimes Crumby, but often I use them for leverage when I am wedging along to assist in wedging.

Cool! Thank you very much for discussing yourself with me today, Achene.

You are welcome, Crumby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home