Thursday, July 20, 2006

Crumby's Telescope Tomfoolery Notes

Yepper. Progress, even good progress transpired tonight, Praise the Goddess. Many heavenly bodies were espied, yea verily that needed espying in that part of the heavens formerly espied by me with the eyes of an ignoramus. These are the multiple stars espied in the several constellations visited in order of visitation: a very attractive one in Cepheus, but I don't know its name yet, Struve 2816 in Cepheus, 8 Lacerta, Epsilon Pegasi?, 94 Aqaurii, Yikes! Zeta Aquarii takes some high power, 65 Piscium and Psi Piscium. I would have espied some more, but high clouds moved in from the southwest. Perhaps they preface rain, maybe. The CB needs rain way more that it needs Tomfoolery.

I continue to appreciate my new flashlight. It is definitely the finest flashlight I have ever come across. Yawn, the Ample Bosoms beckon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home