Saturday, July 07, 2007

Ray's Rainfall Update

Where's the cursor for the title line? This dang venue is annoying. The cursor for the title line appears only intermittently these days? Aggravating! It's a Bill Gates moment.

Meantime, yesterday, out in the east pasture: Good Goddess! Rayetta! Good Goddess! Rayetta! Good Goddess! Rayetta!

What?

I have espied my next iteration. Come take its picture Rayetta. Please!

Hmmm. OK. What have you espied Crumby?

Check out the beetle on the Monarda citriodora. You need to get close Rayetta. This particular beetle is diminutive.

Goodness! I see it Crumby. It's adorable.

Yepper. Take its picture, Rayetta. Take its picture!

Darn it Crumby. This beetle won't hold still. Plus the winds blowing . Hold your horses.

Take its picture, Rayetta. Hurry up and take its picture!!!!

Whirrr. Whirr. Whirr. Beep. Click. Whirrr. Whirr. Click. Whirrr. Whirr. Whirr. Whirr-whirr. Beep. Click. Whirrr. Whirr. Beep. Darn it. Click. Whirrr. Whirr. Whirr. Beep. Click. Whirrr. Whirr. Beep. Click. Whirrr. Whirr. Whirr. Beep. Click. Whirrr. Whirr. Whirr. Whirrrrr. Beep. Click. Hmmm. Maybe I got a decent shot. But that's it. I have frazzled myself. Let's go to the lab and espy what we have got.

All righty then.

The twain of them, both Crumby and Rayetta, head off on the perilous journey to the lab. Once ensconced in the lab:

Noper, noper, noper, noper, noper, that one Rayetta. That one's good enough, fer me. Please Goddess! Consider what a good boy I am and make me look just like that in my next iteration. Look at that! Those antennae are moose-like. And check out the warning patterns, especially on the posterior. Perfect!!!!

Yet also the rain fell into the gauge that same day. 31.42" + 0.36" = 31.78" on Day 199, DY 1. Praise the Goddess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home