Monday, November 19, 2007

Crumby's Thought for the Day - I am in Charge, while Ray is Away

Dern it. Who put the previous up on the venue that I had to delete? I'm in charge, while Ray's away. So I am on the look out for unauthorized opinions on the venue, like the previous. I shall soon detect the author of that scurrilous attack on man's best friend. Then we shall see.

My bosom companion, Ray, tore out of here last night. Anon, we may get to play badger in a bag with Culwuch. But maybe not. What if Culwuch bushwhacked Ray? What if Culwuch brought along his terrible cousin, Kai, and the both of them bushwhacked Ray? What if they have Ray's head, already? What if Ray's head is in the mail, headed to the CB at this very nonce? Or more likely, Ray's head is boxed up residing temporarily in a postal warehouse. Alas, my poor bosom companion? Alas, for his beautiful, bereaved girlfriends and sister. Alas, alas, alas.

The really horrible part is, if Ray's head arrives at the CB in a box, I, Crumby, shall be honor bound to avenge my bosom companion. Plus, Ray's head could easily talk to me.
Crumby, my bosom companion, you must avenge me. Here's what you must do. Catch that asshole Culwuch. Then put him in a bag. Then cudgel the bejesus out of him. But before you do that, you shall have to deal with Kai. Beware Crumby! Kai is a Sun God Trainee. That means he has powers. For instance, when he gets riled up, he grows 20 cubits in every direction.
Whoa! I need to ovate on that possibility. Hold it.

Time passes.

OK. I'm done. Not a problem.

I do have a problem though. My only camera, the C 5060 WZ is still broke, like me. I yearn for my camera to be fixed. That way, fixed, all its attachments shall seem less useless. How, how, how? I shall ovate. Wait a minute.

Time passes.

OK. I'm done. Not a problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home