Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ray's Round Table # 7 - King Arthur Plugs His New Book

Ray's Round Table shall not come on at the scheduled time. It shall be broadcast later, maybe. That's because my twain beautiful girlfriends sprang a social event on me unawares. So I don't have time for the interview with King Arthur until later. All righty then. Gotta go. Crumby, take over.

Good Goddess! Now tree crickets are attacking me. Did you know that tree crickets are green? Otherwise, they look like roaches. They act like roaches too. Just now I had to unplug the calico cat and two kittens night light so I could plug in the vaccum cleaner. Soon as I unplugged it, a tree cricket jumped me and ran up my arm. Then, when I took that dern tree cricket outside, to let it loose, as soon as it hit the ground it ran up my green Brownie pants leg. Now, having met up with tree crickets, I know exactly why cock roaches are included in the Order Orthoptera.

I have to participate in the dern social event too. But even before that happens, I have to vacuum out the parlor. Au reservoir.

Hold it! Doing a favor for a true vermin, like a tree cricket, is optional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home