Friday, January 25, 2013

Boog - a - Bears

As everyone knows, Karl the Tracker Druid hates Crumby.  So when Crumby needs to find out something that Karl might know that he (Crumby) doesn't know,  Crumby requires that Ray mediate for Crumby with Karl. 

Ray!  Could you go over to Karl's?  I need you to ask Karl what happens when an average elderly person like myself needs to urniate whilst on a bear tour in Alaska.   Here's some questions you need to ask Karl.

1.   Everyone is going along through a swampy meadow.   Rubber boots in the muck make sucking noises.  My bladder is full.  Can  I say to my fellow or lady bear tour buddies,  Go ahead on,  I shall remain here for the nonce for I much need to relieve myself   'ere some bear scares the piss out of me? 

2.  There we are with only kodiak bears for company.  My bladder is full.  I realize that if I do a number two thereabouts, I shall first need to dig a hole.  But what if I only need to urinate.  Do I still need to dig a hole?  More importantly, what is the impact of my piss on the bears' environment?

3.  There we are, totally surrounded by frolickng 10 foot tall bears.   Let's say I need to urinate.   But I am concerned about my privacy.  Can I go off a ways to pee?   If I go off a ways, from the main group,  for the sake of privacy,  will the bears get me?

4.  OK  Ray.   This last question is off topic.  Ask  Karl if he thinks it's OK to use my flash and better beamer on the bears just in case they won't hold still or it's dark outside. 

Can you please ask Karl for me Ray?  Just four queriies from the Crumby Ovate (CO).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home