Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Ray's Thought for the Day - I 13, '05

Ol Dr. Swineherd is visitin. it's like old times and I, Ray have got the coffee made and ready for his coming forth. Here he comes, here he comes.

All righty then. Did you sleep OK Dr. Swineherd? Grab some coffee.

Thankey Ray and fitfully, Ray, fitfully. I have been frettin over that subtopic we dredged up from one of my earlier iterations that the Cow Barn chose to spell, "Balancing Out the Blarney". So I spent most of the night, studyin it.

Notice in the subtopic how Odin inserts himself into the stories as if he is superimposing himself upon an older, more natural theme of sacrifice of the the sun god to the Goddess. There is another one that does this also, that Loki. An example of Loki at work is the Jormunrek/Swanhild/Randver subtopic subtopic where Loki inserts himself as the counselor, Karl Rove, er, I mean Bikki. (I left that out back then cause the whole business was very confusing). Oh well, we have trouble with those boys in the regular subtopics too, insertin themselves.

All righty then, Dr. Swineherd. Thanks for helpin us dredge all that up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home