Sunday, July 24, 2005

Special Vocabularies

It's really lotsa fun to get up in front of a crowd of say, engineers, and opine something like "Can any of you tell me something about the teleological suspension of the ethical. I'll give you a hint. It has something to do with Arbraham and Isaac in the Old Testament of the King James' Version of the Holy Bible."
Lahdee, lahdeeeee.........

OK. Times up and none of you dumbasses know anything about it, correct.

Yepper, those kinds of situations can be lots of fun, but remember to always have a stretch of lead pipe rolled up inside a newspaper just in case some buckaroo in your audience gets fiesty.

I, the Lovely Druidess Rayetta, like specialized vocabularies because they are lotsa fun. Come up here Lomo, and spell a word to two on the topic of optics, one of your several areas of expertise.

E-R-F-L-E A-F-O-V M-O-D-I-F-I-E-D A-C-H-R-O-M-A-T-I-C

All righty then. That's plenty. See Lomo knows a specialized vocabulary and he's a
Proto-human. Ha! Lotsa fun.

How about some range science specialized vocabulary? Those animal units have a demand for forage exceeding the daily herbage increment and standing crop. That's why you got so much broomweed.

See, lotsa fun.

My contribution to the Culture War.

Rayetta Lovely Druidess Rayetta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home