Monday, August 15, 2005

Rayetta Shows Concern for Ray

Ray, why are you spelling all these herbal medicine terms?

I am going into the herbal medicine busniess Rayetta, and this is the first step. I need to have an improved vocabulary for that business.

I see, and what herbal medicines will you be offering, just one example please?

The first one will be called "Piggy Pooter's Anal Ache Away" Rayetta.

All righty then, that's it. You are not doing any more with this pivot until everyone at the Cow Barn and all the Druidry in these parts gets an opportunity to smack you around. Jeez Louise, and you are my twink. How could that have possibly happened? My twin brother is a complete idiot. And you had the nerve to infer that Crunniuc was a complete idiot. Well actually, he is an idiot, but he's not even not even in the same ballpark with you.

Take it easy Rayetta. Herbal medicine is a good idea. I already know lots about plants and it's not like I would sell the medicine to anyone we know, maybe, just suckers. We could have a whole lineup of RGVECB herbal medicine, and we could put a picture of Lomo on the bottles. What could be more natural than that?

Spare me Ray. I need to go see Red for a minute.

Red, Ray is going to get us all put in the penitentiary!

Well Rayetta that's not likely. Now we have plenty of free enterprise in these Yorenited States and not much in the way of government regulation on these subtopics. But Ray, on the other hand, could probably kill off a tousand or two tousand of the semi-innocent if we don't stifle him somewhat. I'll keep an eye on him until he pivots off on to some calmative subtopic. Meantime maybe he could work up an antispasmodic for that fidgetin. Now let's go have some of that balsamic root beer Badgemagus brought over.

Yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home