Sunday, August 14, 2005

Ray's Thought for the Day

Yepper. I, Ray missed the clarion call to duty yesterday mornin. Lucky it was that Raymone stepped up visible so he could fill in. And I have to say, he did tres bien.

Hmmm. Perhaps a sensitive feller like me should get to sleep in more often.

Rayetta, and other ladies of my acquaintance, always seem amused by the subtopic of male sensitivity. They believe, I suspect, that the root of male sensitivity is wounded pride, resulting in the male of the species feeling sorry for hisself. And indeed, at least in my case, that may be comparatively true. For the amount of time I spend contemplating or performing altruistic actions for others is far less than the amount of time I spend sulking over affronts to me, which naturally translates to time spent spelling payback.

Whoa! The apples and oranges are getting mixed up. Why do I think they are getting mixed up? Easy that. Because affronts to me are affronts to the Goddess, maybe.

This evening, Dr. Badgemagus Swineherd, PhD. will address RGVECB and the Druidry in these parts, on the subtopic, "Why Crunniuc may not be a Complete Idiot."

Ray the Awake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home