Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Ray's Thought for the Day

Red tells me he is looking forward to hearing and presumably seeing what moral lessons the TV Christians will draw from Hurricane Katrina. Red may get to see some refugees too, since some of them are going to get put up in these parts, maybe.

As to moral conclusions, the Druidry reiterates that lyin and gluttony are still sins, going forward.

Another thought.

I got to thinking about looting today, and what I would do. Well, the first thing I'd have to loot would be some bottled water and then maybe a snack cracker or two. I sure wouldn't take anything that might get ruined if it got wet. The Crumby Ovate says he'd have to loot some snuff, preferably Grizzly #19, if he could get that brand, on account of the flooding making him more nervous than usual.

Anyway, take what you need, and leave the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home