Saturday, August 27, 2005

Ray's Thought for the Day

Everybody's heard about the the little king's Crawford "ranch" and how there's lotsa "brush clearing" up yonder, on it. Hmmmmm. I wonder how many plant species the little king can identify by himself (three or less?). He probably has a real good take on plant community ecology up there at the Crawford "ranch", reckon?

Naw, just fun-ing. I'm sure the little king gets the very best, up to date, advice on proper land use and stewardship at the Crawford "ranch" and somebody that knows something tells him how, what, when, and where to clear brush. Still, I sure would like to have a look-see. But only if I got paid a bunch of money.

I, Ray am now reminded that in performing my duty as the chief chronicler of RGVECB, I have pivoted a number of times on how to address the president. So far I/we have referred to him as the Demon Bush, the Bushnoid and the little king. At some time in the near future I will have to get some help from the RGVECB staff in presenting etymologies for these epithets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home