Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ray on Tax Exempt Status

Should Druids have to pay taxes? I don't think so. Furthermore, we are looking into tax exempt status for us because we are all, er, ............ Hmmmm. How does it work if everyone in the religion is like a preacher? Yepper, I can see that maybe we ought to get paid taxes. This merits some looking into. Also, I got the idea today about merchandising some official Druid products which we could sell and not pay taxes on them either. For example, we have discovered that Range Wands, just like Math's wand have the capacity for detectin' virgins. Those would sell like hot cakes. Then there's Dolmen Stout, autographed pictures of the WG, Red's pamphlet "Common Phrases I Use", White Goddess Anointment Ointment, RGVECB Potted Meat, Rayetta's Cows, Lomo's Panic Attack Detectors, plus Cone Hats to name just a few obviously and imminently saleable items.


I'll get rich, rich beyond my wildest dreams, and still be holier than thou.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When will a catalog for these items be available? I'm ready to order several items.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home