Friday, December 23, 2005

Ray's Thought for the Day

Busy! Busy, busy, busy! That's right. Yesterday I, Ray was too busy to think. Probably what's going on is that all the crazy people are infecting me with their craziness and busy-ness by osmosis er something like osmosis. They are running around in a panic in great numbers all over the city. This phenomena, that occurs annually during this season, reminds me of the sudden surge in the hum of industry when a big boss makes a visit to the office. All of a sudden, workers that no one has seen in a week turn out, hustling around industriously, and they are better dressed than is the norm also.
Here I am big boss, workin' really hard and can you see how nice I look?, for I am dressed up, but don't think for a second that I'm not dressed up all the time!


What's that Rayetta?

Hmmm. Perhaps they are not running around Ray, but mostly driving around. So the thoroughfares are clogged with the crazy/busy. Well, I will certainly be happy to see the proximity of Imbolc, though Goddess forgive me for wishin' this iteration away. Hmmmm. Actually, I just wish the crazy/busy would go away.

What's that Crumby?

Me three. They are makin' me nervous, but not as nervous as I would have been under other circumstances, like havin' all this goin' on plus shoat skitter wranglin'. Do ya'll think all this crazy/busy is fulminated by the Beast.

I do. Me too.

Me three.

Hope. You don't seem bothered at all. How do you dispel the Beast?

Easy that. I ignore the Beast, totally. That's why I don't watch TV. That's why I try to keep Red away from the TV.
_____

The Beast, the Druids are referencing is the collective manifestation of the desire of a society of humans to devour all the globe as quickly as possible and is best summarized by the colloquialism, "If you can't la la it or la la it, la la on it."

The Arkdruid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home