Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Rayetta on "The Adventures of Etain"

Lo and behold, I, Rayetta have not led an idle life. On the other hand, I have been workin', as in detectin'.

First for Hope, the spells of Fuamnach are no spooky Goddess Magic. Who came with Fuamnach to the House of Mider to protect her? Easy that, besides the Dagdae, came Lug and Ogmae Sunface. Who are these latter two? Easy that, Sungods! So we see that Fuamnach is a heretic, actually a surrogate heretic, manipulated by men to assault the WG as manifested in Her iteration, Etain. Truly, the Druidry of those times in that place avowed wickedness. They were wicked, wicked, wicked. But the WG has got them now and they are paying dearly for their wickedness.
____

Oh WG, I'm so sorry I was bad.

I am the WG and I don't believe you are sincere. Actually, I think you are lying and that you are not sorry at all. I do, however, think you are sorry that you got caught. And since you persist with this insincerity, you can gradually rot some more for a great long while. Now I must away for your odour much offends me.

Nooooooo! Please don't leave me here to rot. Sob. I am truly sorry.
_____

But of course, it's too late. For the WG has gone on to other important duties and totally forgotten about that particular, rotting, worm infested sinner.
_____

Next for Brother Ray, and his curiosity on the subtopic, sizes. To begin, Mider is so beautiful that his beauty astonishes onlookers. Sooooooo, I think we may be capable of deciding that Mider was the handsomest man in Eriu, personal preferences and minor disputations fulminating from ignorance and vulgarity aside. That settled, what was the size of Mider's head, and by inference the size of the scarlet fly. Easy that, the sizes could vary in time and space so that on one occasion Mider's head or the scarlet fly could appear larger and on another occasion, diminutive.

Certain it is Ray, that you should know this truth, from personal anatomical experience.
______

"The Adventures of Etain"

to be continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home