Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ray's Thought for the Day

Oh Ray - ay. Guess what ye got?

Hark! That is the usual signal that a package has arrived, fer me. Give it me, Hope!

My goodness gracious sakes Ray, whatever do ye think is in that nice fat envelope. Open it, open it.

All righty then. Ha! It be the light filter. And just in time fer clear skies tonight, maybe. Looky here it comes with a catalog and a graph. Er. Lomo better look at this here graph. Graphs aint one of my specialities.

What ye got there Ray?

The light filter has arrived, expeditiously Crumby.

Give it me.

No.

Ray!

Now stop it you two. No need to start a fuss. We shall all look at it together.

But I want to put it in the microscope, Hope!

You can put it in the microscope anon Crumby. Let's look at the instructions and the graph first.

Graph! Graphs aint my specialty. Best give that to Lomo. I know. Let's load up a picture of it.

All righty then.

Whoa! Look at that. It's azure blue in the camera eye.

Rayetta. Looky here at the new light filter.

Hmmmm. Perhaps now those awful road lights will no longer be so intrusive.

Yepper. Perhaps.

Ye doggies. Ogma sit down and moon come round. Hey Lomo, check out this cool graph!

Hmmph. Block light below 450nm also above 550nm. Let thru 24nm around 490nm.

All righty then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home