Monday, October 09, 2006

Ray's Thought for the Day - What Do We Know, When Do We Know It?

Here arrives the Crumby Ovate. I see Crumby you are bright eyed and bushy tailed this afternoon.

Yepper. That I am, indeed. Listen up my bosom companion, I agree with you that Abram and Lot were probably pimps. All that strange behavior hollers, pimp! But, I think maybe also, Abram didn't realize, in the King James stated instances, that he was pimping until it was too late. Lot, on the other hand, was probably just a pimp. Lot probably pimped livestock when he wasn't pimping his "virgin married daughters".

OK Crumby, my bosom companion, what's your hypotheses on how come Abram was an unwitting pimp?

I can't spell it in this venue Ray.

How come?

According to Nancy the Goddess of Practical Jokes and Badgemagus Swineherd, Ph.D., my hypotheses regarding Abram's semi-unwitting vending of his "wives and concubines", may touch upon the Druidic Mysteries and is therefore inappropriate for this venue.

But Crumby, you can tell me, Ray, your bosom companion, this important hypotheses, right?

Correct Ray. You need to know. But you didn't hear it from me.

Not yet, I didn't.

Noper, you never, ever heard it from me. Understood?

Er. All righty then Crumby, I can keep a secret.

All righty then Ray, you see once upon a time, a great while back there was this tribal Goddess named (CENSORED)
_____

Later

_____

Dern it! I can too keep a secret, Crumby.

You better be able to, Ray. Or I shall be forced to have my servant here, the Lion of the Steady Hand, clamp onto that big mouth of yours.

Dern it. Get on out of here Crumby, I said I can keep a secret. Now dern it get on out of here so I can have my thought that got all interrupted.

All righty then Ray. But first, show him your calloused steady hand, Lleu Llaw, so that Ray should understand what might get clamped on his big mouth.

Okie Dokie. That's the final straw, Crumby, the one that crippled the camel. If you twain don't get the heck on out of here pronto, I'm going to tell Rayetta you been in here pestering me. Go on now.

All righty then Ray. Just remember, the Steady Hand, clamped down on you for maybe a week.

Rayetta! Crumby's in here pestering me!

Uh, oh. Come on Lleu Llaw. We better get, while the gettings good. See you at supper, Ray.

Yeah right. Dern it. Now where the heck was I? Oh yeah! From now on, when I first come to know some important fact, I shall spell that fact out with my name and the date. Then I shall hide that fact somewhere about the place. Then, when some event pertinent to that fact comes up, I shall go retrieve the spell regarding that fact from its hiding spot, and compare my fact to the current event. In fact, I can start doing that methodology right now. Here we go, Ray - 10-09-2006 -Crumby's hypotheses is........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home