Monday, November 27, 2006

Ray's Thought for the Day - Chingadera

I am weary from werkin’ in the sun. Yet I did see an interesting butterfly, while werkin’ in the sun. Yep. My sister has me stirred up over butterflies so now I’m noticing them. But alas, I can remember only that it was a large butterfly with some spots. I believe the base color was brown, or tan, and the spots were darker than brown. But I can’t very well go to Rayetta with such a pitiful description. Nay, I must find that butterfly again, tomorrow, and perhaps take its picture.

The brutal hot weather with no rain continues. Oh well, we had a little shower this morning, but nothing in the guage. Looks like there will be a paucity of flowers again this spring. Mercy! I got to get a watering schedule started. Taht way maybe, the Wicker Man will be put off by the flowers and skip the CB. And, yet another dry norther is fixing to blow in. Mercy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home