Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Crumby's Thought for the Day - Where's My Bosom Companion

I sure want Ray to turn up. Dern it. Where's he got off to? Hold it. I need to ovate for a minute.

A minute passes.

There he is. I must go help Ray. Only I can save him from the cruel devices of his many enemies. Here I go.

Where are you going, Crumby?

Er. I am headed out to help Ray. He is about to undergo the triple death unless I arrive in the nick of time, Rayetta.

OK Crumby. You can go help Ray. But first you have to get the trash can in. Then you may go. But Crumby, are you sure you want to go? Ray is meeting his destiny. Do you really want to interrupt Ray's destiny?

Yepper, I do Rayetta. Ray's immediate destiny looks bleak. Yet I, Crumby, have foreseen that I could improve his destiny.

All righty then Crumby. Head on out. But bring in the trash can first.

Dern trashcan. I had to put it out this morning too. And due to the extremist recycling conditions foisted on me by this bunch, there was hardly any trash. Now where's Ray? I need to get a GPS fix on him calibrated to my last ovation. There he is. That's just across Hwy 290 in the GCW habitat. That's handy.

Lleu Llaw, you shall accompany me. We are fixing to rescue Ray. He is about to be drowned, drawn, then quartered. After that the evil doers are fixing to cut off his head and mail it to the CB, bulk rate. Unless I rescue him. Let's go. You drive while I ovate and operate the GPS unit simultaneously. Back out then go north. Now go east. Now go north. Now go east. Now go north. Now go west. Now go north. Find a place to park, Lleu Llaw.

All righty then Lleu Llaw, Ray is held captive over there in that floodwater detention structure. We need to sneak up. Once we sneak up, you shall need to knock that asshole Culwuch unconcious. Here. Take this gunny sack. After you knock Culwuch out, see if he will fit in this gunny sack. Then once he's in the gunny sack we shall tote him back to the CB and play badger in a bag. Meantime, I shall deal with Kai. What I am fixing to do is cut off Kai's head with my Swiss Army Knife. That's because a certain biological supply house wants a giant head real bad. If I get Kai's head off, that biological supply house shall pay magnificently, for Kai's head, sufficient to cover the cost of getting the C 5060 WZ fixed. Let's go. Remember to sneak up.

Ha! There those evil doers are. They are fixing to drown Ray. But just like I ovated, there's no water in the floodwater detention structure. Those dumbasses thought there would be water. Dumbasses. They must be retarded. OK Lleu LLaw. Knock Culwuch unconcious.

How master?

With this rock. Chuck this rock with yer steady hand.

Thunk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home