Sunday, April 26, 2009

Griefshare

Whoa! The Manchaca Methodists have a new electric sign up. The sign invites everyone to participate in Griefshare. Even a Druid like me can imagine what interesting activities might be included in a Methodist Griefshare session.

Hmm! Maybe we Druids need to start up a Griefshare program. Yepper! Like I can certainly see how a great many would like to sit around in the parlor sharing my grief. Boo-hoo-hoo. Then two years ago, my dog died. I have never got over the death of that particular dog. Why? Boo-hoo-hoo. Snuffle. Because before now I never had anyone to share my dog’s terrible death with.

Hold it though. Griefshare might mean that the many might also want to share their grief with me. That’s no good. No. My grief should generally be the focus of the entire program or session.

Boo-hoo-hoo. Then I was in the checkout line at the grocery store and I dropped my quarter. So I bent over to fetch my quarter. But I forgot that before I went to the grocery store I did my NeilMed Sinus Rinse. Then when I bent over to fetch my quarter all the Sinus Rinse ran out on this lady’s foot. Naturally, she had on sandals. Boo-hoo-hoo. The lady started screaming. I tried to explain to everyone that it was just a 2-1 solution of sea salt to baking soda in a little boiled tap water. But no one would listen. Now the grocery store has banned me. Boo-hoo-hoo. I’m liable to starve to death.

Then I invested the last of my life savings in a Popsickle or Taco cart. You know like those food carts the Mexicans have. But then I didn’t have enough of my life savings left over for a food permit. Boo-hoo-hoo. So I decided, to heck with the permit. But then I decided that my featured item for vend would be Corn Pone. Boo-hoo-hoo. But nobody besides me wanted any Corn Pone. Then finally a policeman stopped by and he was fixing to purchase a Corn Pone. But I forgot that I had just done my NeilMed again that day. So when I bent over to fetch the policeman’s Corn Pone, the Sinus Rinse ran...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home