Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Another Shameless Product Endorsement - The NeilMed Concept

What a great concept! The concept is to use a squirt bottle to squirt salt and baking soda up your nostrils in a nice, warm water solution. The rinse washes out the nasty air pollution particles, pollen and germs you have breathed into your several sinuses. Those nasty airborne particles, if left alone, are bound to lodge in your sinuses and then combine with nasal hairs and boogers to clog you up. But not if you wash them out of there with the NeilMed Concept.

Plus, you can do the rinse as many times as you feel like. Normally, I rinse twice daily. But if I feel like I have been subjected to worse than average pollution, or I have more or bigger boogers than usual, I may rinse up to four or even five times a day.

Man alive! There is nothing like a refreshing rinse. Plus, an experienced NeilMed Concept person may resist water boarding far longer than an average terrorist who has not first prepared for water boarding, training with the NeilMed concept. Yes. Average terrorists the world over use NeilMed squirt bottles to simulate drowning. What you do is inhale deeply when the solution squirts in. That way, the solution shall permeate the deepest recesses of your sinus type orifices.

Yet the fun has only begun. Typically, lots of the rinse gets trapped in the various sinuses. Then, when you least expect it, that rinse or fluid may rush out when you or some other person is least expecting a nasal gusher. I have already alluded to my adventure in the grocery store. That particular nasal gusher landed on a lady’s naked foot.

So I am dang prepared for a water boarding session. Or would be, but the idea of a bunch of strangers holding me down seems like way worse torture than the actual water boarding. Get your hands off me, you nasty fuckers! Hold it. I am losing my drift.

OK. Anyway, the NeilMed Concept gets another shameless product endorsement from the Druidry in these parts. Yes. Our endorsement, quantified, is like about 110%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home