Saturday, August 01, 2009

Can a Christian be a Pagan?

How can anyone ask such a dumb question? That's like asking, Duh, Can a Christian be an environmentalist? Duh! Dumb questions and dumb answers really piss average Druids like me, off. Well, if you are especially dumb, stupid and retarded, for the answer to those questions, here's a clue. The answer to those questions is, no. Or, no fuckin' way. Unless you happen to be a retard. If you are retarded, then you can be a Christian, Pagan, Environmentalist, simultaneously, no sweat. Stupido!

It's like I was at the Bloodsuckers fixing to get my blood sucked. So, there I am awaiting my turn. Crumby! Crumby!

The pretty and efficient nurse was calling me. But simultaneously a retard was crying out. But I'm scared. I'm scared.

That's right. The bloodsuckers were fixing to suck blood from a retard. That's right. Somewhere back in one of those little rooms, they had a retard cornered and he was scared. That retard was terrified because he didn't understand what the bloodsuckers were all about. All he understood was, I'm scared.

Fuckin' A. I'm scared. That's exactly why a Christian can't be a Pagan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home