Friday, February 25, 2011

Rayetta’s Butterflies -Callophrys henrici

Let me borrow the new camera.

No. The bugs are not all worked out yet Rayetta.

I don’t care, Crumby. I want to use it, now.

I’m warning you Rayetta. It’s not as much improvement as we anticipated.

I shall be the judge of that.

Later

Hmm. Crumby’s right. But maybe we just need to get used to this new gear. Then it will be way better.


All righty. The first serious damage with the 60d and Canon 100mm macro is Henry’s elfin, a newly documented species for the CB. Henry’s elfin is at least the 82nd documented butterfly species for the CB. But we have lost track.

This picture is upside down. That’s because the picture was taken when the butterfly was upside down. So I turned it right side up so everyone could better espy the characters of Heny’s elfin.

We also have plenty of probable Osmia on the red bud. Yet Crumby has so far failed to get a good picture. It’s the equipment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home