Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Rayetta Calls for Proposals

As you may recall, one of my, Rayetta's many important duties at the RGVECB is to monitor our cows for good versus evil behavior. This does not mean that I believe, a priori, that some cows are good and some are evil, only that there is a potential for a cow to be good or evil. However, determining good versus evil in a cow is not as easy as it sounds.

Right off the bat I have had to exclude setting up experimental situations for telling the truth vs.lying, because I can not figure out any way to observe how a cow could lie. It's just too complex a problem for experimentation. Maybe, if I was a big fat cow myself, instead of the Lovely Druidess Rayetta, it would be easier, but I doubt it. So I am left with designing experiments that demonstrate normal cow appetite vs. gluttonous cow appetite.

But honestly, I'm having a bit of trouble with that too. So if some big, strong, smart, handsome Rump Ranger has some ideas about how we might demonstrate cow gluttony in an experimental situation, I sure would like to hear from him.

Rayetta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home