Thursday, July 28, 2005

Snuffless ( updated often)

Nicotine has burned my mind away. Help! Somebody bring snuff, Grizzly No. 19 in the red and black can with the picture of the grizzly bear.

How many people do you kow that would take vacation to kick a snuff habit. Some vacation. Chills, sleepy, anxiety attacks, inability to focus on anything. No pinch between my cheek and gum. This is way worse than alcohol withdrawal that I completed last winter. And if I succeed, all I get out of the deal is lowered intelligence. I feel really sorry for myself. Well, that's O ***** K anyway. Jeez Louise.

Here's what I get for quitting snuff.

1) Two dollars a day that I would have spent on the snuff.
2) Freedom from worrying about where I'll get my next can.
3) Lowered pulse rate 82 - 56 in 18 hours (may not be a good thing).
4) Reduced aggravation of the cheek and gum region.
5) Lowered intelligence.
6) Lowered tolerance for annoying bullshit (no more snuff rewards for playing along).
7) Won't have to carry so much water doing field work.
8) Continuous feeling of unease caused by something missing from my life.
9) Plenty of sleep with interesting dreams and hallucinations
10) New insights.

Continuing with intermittent naps and great mofo dreams. Just had a dream about the correct way to spell Bleuropetalon. Course there's no such thing as Bleuropetalon, but I know how to spell it now. And I will probably, for the rest of my life, get Bleuropetalon and Blephaneuron mixed up.

Now it's been 24 hours plus without snuff but the Demon Snuff still has me bent over. My head hurts and I am lethargic. It's like I am blanketed by lethary, but deep down inside under all the blankets of lethargy there is the hope that I will get some snuff so that I can resume a normal life. And my cheek and gum cry out over, and over, and over, just a pinch between us and you can resume a normal life. But this time I am determined to master the Demon Snuff, no matter what the cost to me and those around me.

Historical perspective. I have been using snuff or chewing tobacco almost uninterruptedly for nigh onto 45 yar. So right now I would really like to skin
everybody alive for my sensory pleasure and to take my mind off snufflessness.

Snuff, snuff, it's all I had to give meaning to an empty husk of a life.

I'd really enjoy hitting anyone in the head with a ballpeen hammer. Also solitiare is a stupid white trash game. I was playing this afternoon when I noticed the cards were mocking me. There were like 47 cards up and I needed like two to make a good run, but they were hidden and the cards were laughing at me and telling me how stupid I was for wasting so much time, playing solitaire. So I went and took a nap.

Now it's 48 hours without the Demon Snuff. Clearly the Demon snuff has been the most important thing in my life for at least the past 20 years and maybe for my whole life. I need to write all this down before I'm as dumb as one of Rayetta's cows. They let me out this morning to jog and do chores under close supervision. I am afraid that I will no longer be able to do any moderate to high level thinking. The only way I could think in the past about difficult or unpleasant tasks, would be if I was assured of a treat from the Demon Snuff. So what do I get now? Answer me. What the f*** do I get now? Waaaaaaaaaaaah. Nothing. Who shall order my comings and goings if not the Demon Snuff?

All righty then. I feel a tiny bit better today, but not much. Just slightly more than 72 hours without the Demon snuff. Clearly, I probably am not going to make it without my Demon buddy, Grizzly # 19. If I can't make it in the pleasant environs of the Cow Barn, what's it gonna be like in the decidedly unpleasant environs of the ****. No way. After I have another nice nap, I'll maybe edit this some more since it is not the wholesome doucment I would like it to be. Apparently that new computerisn't coming today and that's annoying because the space bar onthiskeyboard keepssticking. See what I mean?

Actually, I feel quite a bit better now at about the 80th hour. And it just occurred to me that this venue is a living testimonial to a Druid's battle with the Demon Snuff. So since it is a sort of public document, it should act to redouble my strokes against the Demon Snuff. Yepper, now it would look really bad if I allowed the Demon Snuff to sodomize me yet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home