Monday, October 24, 2005

Monkeys (pre-Druidic thinking)

One of the more interesting disproofs of evolution I have been subjected to is that all evidence of evolution is a deception perpetrated by Beezlebub to deceive me and/or test my faith. This is interesting to me because when I hear this line of reasoning, I start seeing monkeys everywhere. Clearly, Beezlebub must have a grip on me. The very first monkey I always see is a male proboscis monkey sitting in a boat and he (the monkey) has an erection. I think I once saw this picture in a book and it has stuck with me. But then I see other monkeys and dwell on how similar they look and act as compared to Proto and Homo sapiens.

But if god created everything like some say, I don't think it's fair that he created monkeys and allows Beezlebub to use the monkeys to deceive me and test my faith. It's just not fair.

from "Pablomatic, The Early Years"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home