Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Adventures II - Well, I Swan!

Goodness gracious sakes alive. What a foolish fellow am I. Fortunately, no harm has been done by this particular foolishness, unless to briefly stay my march to glory. I have just made such a happy discovery. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Yep, the Goddess smiled on me just now. Yepper, all righty then, you betchum.

What's the inner diameter of the tubes on my Roosian dissecting microscope the eyepieces fit in. Ha! Easy that, about 32mm. What does 32mm equal. Easy that, about 1.25". Do you know what that means? Welllllllllllll. Do you know? Do you believe in the Power of the Goddess?

I do and that's why wonderful events occur, fer me. That's why I have revelations and epiphanies and interesting dreams. That's why my telescope eyepieces will fit in my Roosian microscope. I already tried one in it and that particular 25 mm plossl worked like a champ. Oh happy days, oh happy days.

This also means that my 5, that's correctomundo, 5 Roosian microscope eyepieces will also fit in the telescopes and one of those is a reticle eyepiece. I can now grid the sky though I don't know why, I'd want to. Hold it. Maybe I might want to grid the spheres. Yepper. Maybe I would.

But better yet. Har, har, har, har, har, har, har, har, har, har! Yip! Yip!

I can take pictures with my digital camera through the dissecting microscope and all the telescopes with a single group of gizmos, some of which are already in the posession of RGVECB.

Yepper, the WG loves me, fer sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home