Saturday, December 24, 2005

Ray's Thought for the Day

I, Ray just remembered the title of the cinammon bun vendor that bakes those cinnamon buns, fer me. They go by Empanados de la Boca and are the concocters of those delicious cinnamon buns. I recommend those cinnamon buns without any reservation. As a matter of fact, I am off to purchase one of those cinnamon buns, anon, fer break fast, since as a matter of fact no provender has been forthcomin' to me since yesterday evening. Perhaps that's why it's called break fast.

Ray made a fast break fer his break fast. Har, har. I got to tell that one to Red.
_____

For some reason some lines from an old Woodie Guthrie song keeps pingin' my noggin this mornin'. It must be the season for carols.

When Jesus come to town
All the workin' folks around
Believed what he did say
But the bankers and the lawyers
And the gun thugs that they hired
Nailed Jesus Christ to the sky
_____

Not sure I got that right, but close enough, maybe. That spell comes from a different time and place, fer sure.

So the question is, is it OK for Druids to celebrate Christmas? Yepper, it's OK. We reflect on the relationships of the various sungods to the WG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home