Friday, February 24, 2006

Ray's Thought for the Day

Yawn. The round chested versus flat chested method for filterin' has its limitations which generally become apparent in situations similar to the one involvin' Ahab and the Great White Whale. Just such a situation became apparent in the wee hours of this mornin' when the clouds rolled in on us yet agin. And no amount of round chestedness as we were all diplayin' heartily could dispel those clouds that rolled in around 2 AM. So the Ring Nebula is fast becomin' Crumby's Great White Whale and we are the crew of the Piquod, avast ye matey. One of two portentions need to transpire anon. 1) Red can relax the requirement of general attendance at these all night astronomical sessions. 2) Hope can use her Druid Magic to defy the WG and dispel the clouds long enough for Crumby to espy the White Whale, I mean Ring Nebula. Either one of these would satisfy me, Ray fer I be waxin' flat chested on the subtopic all night astronomy. Plus its delayin' my sedge bustin' duties.

But, I am a bear fer work and a badger fer gettin' out of a bag, so I did pull the Poacystis sheets. Crumby looked at one of 'em, labeled Carex bushii. The Poacystis was another Great White Whale, fer Crumby. But when he collected those he didn't have me and Rayetta around, to hep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home