Monday, March 20, 2006

Hope for Ray

My goodness gracious. We are but a mere 72 hours into the month of "I am Cotton for Spit and the CB Tree is Two Aesuclus Species" yet we have 2.3 tics of precipitation, already. Ha! The trees get a drink, untainted, or untainted as may be in these evil times. And everyone said Ray's satire was excessively crude. Ha! But Hope Remains.

Oh my goodness. Here's something from Red. Yikes! This does indeed go against my grain and I spell it here, unenthusiastically.

Red spells, "What has passed for democracy in these Yorentied States is dead as a tire iron. Ferget it and go on to somethin' else."

And finally, Rayetta, the LDR that is, has contacted a number of famous museums regarding the subtopic "authenticity of ancient rattite bone".
_____

Goodness gracious. Look who's here. Hello Crumby.

Lemme see that. Uh oh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home