Thursday, March 16, 2006

Deer are a Lot of Trouble and like Some Other Species, There's Way too Many, of 'Em

Perhaps because they have become human commensals, deer are a lot of trouble. We have lotsa them at the CB. They eat lotsa stuff and tear up lotsa stuff. This last category is mostly the bucks who are forever rubbing themselves on the shrubbery. But all of them can do damage accidentally with all their runnin' and a jumpin'. Actually, I would like to kill every one of them, eat what I could stand, and compost the rest. That's my druthers.

Here's whut we had to do to try and keep em out of the baby btf bed. This may work, maybe. Lomo put a T-Post in the middle of the bed, then him and Ray wired pert near post to post and hung flaggin' everywhere. Now watch one of em jump in there and tear up the bed killin' itself to get out. I Swear by the Goddess if that happens, I'll *****CENSORED*****.

Red Ears

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks deer proof now Ray! Tell Lomo I said was' up!

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marv,

Lomo go take dump.

Lomo

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home