Sunday, May 28, 2006

Red got a shower

The rain came some time while I was was resting upon the Ample Bosoms of the Goddess. We got almost a tic. Temperatures have been, hotter than "normal" fer a couple of weeks so even a little shower is a welcome relief. As I may have pointed out a few times, it gets hotter than normal much of the times these days, and as I may have foretold a few times, it will continue to get lots hotter at an accelerated pace in these parts. Here comes the Wicker Man. But mean time, since the temperatures the weatherpersons keep track of over time are averaged, so that the hotter new temperatures get averaged in with the older cooler temperatures. That means the overall average temperatures move up sort of slowly. Right. So we're saved. Right. Ha!

Ray-mone's Plant du Jour

Pyrrhopappus multicaulis er P. pauciflorus? Fer years the semi-wise and more or less learned called me many stems, a good name cause I do have a good many stems, generally. But then somebody among the semi-wise and more or less learned found that someone else among the semi-wise and more or less learned had named me P. few flowers before the other guy had named me P. many stems. So now the semi-wise and more or less learned are supposed to call me P. few flowers. But I have lotsa flowers generally so that earlier name should be disqualified because it's a dang lie. So there!

Anyway, the dang managers here liked to killed me off fer competing with their precious grass. But now they've had a change of heart and are encouraging me by not killing me ever time one of em espies me. Thanks a lot, buckaroos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home