Friday, May 19, 2006

Red's got too much on his plate

Dang them fool adventurers! I got too much on my plate. Practical Nurse Bill, take the rest of this out to the pigs. Then before ye come back into the air conditioning, ye need to enumerate the Bifora. Also, ye need to draw a map and indicate on the map where the different Biforas are situated. Also, ye need to keep track of those Biforas to see when they set seed. We need to collect all the Bifora seed. Then after that, ye and Vladamir go along and see if ye can find more Bifora somewhere else. Fer I want ye to get that seed too. Make a map of those Biforas also. Do ye understand all that? All righty then. I want to see those maps when ye return.

Dern it. Whut do mosquitoes suck on when they caint get at Red Ears? There I be communin' with the heavens and here them boys come, yaaaaaang, yaaaaaang, yaaaaaang. Poor little gals were starvin'. Be that as it may, them little gals kept me lively 'til the moon rose and obscured the telescopery visions which were fair to middlin' fer that nonce.

Whut else? Hark! Graminoids tend to be poor subjects fer the photography, maybe. But graminoids are important. So they deserve some recognition in spite of their bein' uncooperative, photogenic-wise. So here' a couple of 'em with some of their many remarks. Ye got to censor graminoids due to their talkative natures.

Buchloe dactyloides. Howdy there. As ye may be able to discern, I am dioecious just like many humans and proto humans. I am a boy and these are my sex organs.

Er, all righty then. That's enough frum that one.


Melica nitens. I am totally different from stubby up yonder. I am properly monoecious for one thing. And I like it shady. And I don't like anyone crowding me. If I get plenty of water, I stay green all year if the cows don't eat me.

OK. Now let's see. It's back to this generalist pollinator beetle. Whut the heck is this spotted rascality.

Engelmania pinnatifida and spotted rascality vector.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home