Thursday, May 25, 2006

Red hollers "Jeez Louise!"

Passiflora foetida. I am a littler cousin of P. incarnata. The Crumby Ovate rescued my ancestor from a "proposed"* federal action site in Bexar County. I don't know how my ancestor got there, but stranger things have happened on propsoed federal action sites than a plant like me turning up slightly out of range. Anyway, we like it at the CB cause it's been getting hotter and drier every year we've been habitating here.

Oh! Corona de cristo is the vulgar name, fer me.

_____

*"Proposed" implies move it or lose it.

The Arkdruid

Passiflora foetida, again. OK. It's about time I got my picture took. There's lots of us and I can't understand why Ray-mone didn't take mine first. Maybe it's because Ray-mone is sooooo stupid. Ye know he asked me if I had a good side. Duh. I'm radially symmetric. We decided on a lateral picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home