Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Red on underwear

Ye know! How long have the underwear vendors had to develop a perfect product. Yet they have not. Instead, my undears has come undone over the inside leg band exposing the contained rubber, elastic, whatever. I worked outside most of the day when it was very hot and humid. So the defective underwear gave me a bad chafe on my inner thigh just off my right testicle.

Looky here though, a message from Nancy.

Dear Red,

Have ye had any unusual feelings lately? The reason I am asking is because something really bad may have happened to Crumby, but maybe not. Ray didn't feel anything bad happened to Crumby, but Ray has amnesia and is stupider than usual. So Red, do you feel anything really bad referencing Crumby?

Yers sometimes,

Nancy
____

Dang it! I ain got nothin' goin' on but these wet, chaffy underwears. Oh well.
_____

Dear Nancy,

Crumby is fine. He just needs a bath.

Red

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home