Monday, May 01, 2006

Red is semi-omnipotent

Dern it, Bill. Straighten the dern towel out. Get that cat out frum under it first. Dern it.

All righty then. I be tardily deciduous out of bed this mornin'. Consequently, I have no new iterants to report on, although some of the other ones er still here.

Yepper. It was a mighty nice night, fer the stars. But that's generally the case. However, last particular night, the stars let me, Red Ears, in fer a goodly peek. Fer the sky was clear, the moon was sparse and set early, the clouds were elsewhere, and fer a miracle, I was not set upon by the dew until 4 am. So it was me and the chuck wills and screech owls, and the cows and cow dogs up and at em at communion.

Merciful Goddess! The trees help with the liar and glutton lights some, too. So there was the swan and the crow flyin' high so I could see all their key characters. There was visible Queen Berenices er, hair, er, and huntin' dogs, and Pan's duke an' arrow boy, and the scorpion, all ridin' high clean as a whistle. Mercy! There was lots to see, off in the east and south. Too much!

Mercy. I finally figured out whut the dern Orion Ultrablock filter gizmo be good fer; the dumbbell and swan nebulosities.

Merciful Goddess! There's so much coolness just in the neighborhood of Sagittarius and Scorpius that I wet myself twice, fergettin' that proper ablutions come first.

And speakin' of wettin' yerself. Yesterday, I was ovatin' somewhat and received a message frum Crumby. Crumby was engaged in a mighty struggle to keep from wettin' hisself while in mixed company. Fer Crumby espied Ray, wettin' hisself in mixed compnany. And Crumby had to struggle mightily to keep his own self from a sympathetic britches wettin' in mixed company. That was a terrible ordeal fer Crumby, and worse fer Ray.

I am a-feared fer the dispositions of those twain bosom companions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home