Saturday, May 13, 2006

Red tackles telescope tomfoolery, plus it's a new month at the CB

Seeing would be good if ye want to look at the moon. The skies have cleared for the nonce, but the moonlight was very bright. I read a magazine by moonlight. So I fiddled around with the gizmos and discovered that a 40mm plossl acquired on EBay for ten dollars that get used mostly for microspery photography is very nearly parfocal with a 12.5mm UO ortho. That surprised me, cause that's very handy.

Oops. It's already a new month. This one shall run from May 13 through June 9 of the Julian. What shall I name it. Er. Er. I got it. The month is "I didn't get et by the Ungulates" and the CB tree is Purty Native Weeds.

Here's some ungulate survivors at the CB.

Polytaenia texana

Ruellia nudiflora

Salvia azurea

Salvia texana As you may see, the tiny herbivores got some of me.

There now. That's four for the Crumby Ovate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home