Thursday, May 11, 2006

Red's chaffed spot near his right testicle is better

Yep. I put some ointment on it and it's better.

Does anybody besides me want to exterminate the American ruling class? I sure would like to get shut of all those parasites. They were bad enough when they were just parasites, but now they're traitors, too. Ha! Just kidding. I love our rulers, especially Chitlin. They help me and make my life better. I may get some trickle down, any day now.

Chitlin buddy, why don'y ye send me some of the money ye stole over the last few years. I could use some trickle down. Ye can trickle down this way, anytime, lardass buddy.
_____

Red! I don't think that's how trickle down works. Ye have to work hard and position yer lips just so to get any trickle down.

Ye do Arkdruid? Dad gum it, I thought trickle down was like Manna frum Heaven.

No, Red, it's not. To get any trickle down ye must fondle the rulers. It's rather like milking a cow. Think of it as milking a cow, Red, and be comforted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home