Friday, November 17, 2006

Crumby in the Wilderness - Last Testament

This time I may be a goner, fer sure. Goddess, I am at your disposal. Whatever, is OK by me. However, if you keep me alert somewhere, I would certainly like to be put in a better body, long term. This one has too many afflictions. But whatever suits Your Majesty. I did the best I could with this one, maybe, and if You need me to persevere with it, I shall.

I thank Ye Goddess for all the interesting stuff I got to intersect with in this iteration. I was happily entertained much of my time here and I will try to focus on being happily entertained rather than on aggravations as I pass on to wherever or nowhere.

OK. I'm not asking for anything, but I would really like to go to a nice faerie land that has lots of species diversity included and dark skies and my dead dog, Barney. That kind of place would suit me very much, especially if I had a better body. The one where Etain stays would be a very nice one, or one of the other faerie lands similar to Etain's faerie land would be a top notch habitat, fer me.

Or maybe, if I don't get to stay in Etain's faerie land, maybe I could just visit for a minute or two, before Ye waft me off elsewhere or nowhere, whichever.
That would be nice if I could be somewhere pretty during a potentially significant time of transition.

All righty then. I'm feeling better, less pained and more optimistic now. Praise the Goddess!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home