Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Druid News Service (DNS) - Newsy News - Hope Remains in Vietnam

The Kinglet has descended upon the inscrutable East, Vietnam specifically, with only his ability to read facial expressions and body language to help him understand all these inscrutable Asians. Land sakes!!!!

This is Ms. Hope Remains, Ace Reporter for the DNS, motoring along at supersonic speed, safely ensconced in the Kinglet’s motorcade. I have utilized secret Druidic Transformation Powers to appear as one of the Kinglet’s bodyguards, so that’s how I got included in the motorcade. The Kinglet’s vehicle is just ahead. I can just espy his noggin sticking up. These cool Secret Service sunglasses allow me to see through tinted glass. How about that!

Anyway, what’s going on in the Kinglet’s noggin. Let me see if I can use secret Druidic Mind Reading to look inside the Kinglet’s noggin. Hmmm. It’s like the insides of a walnut in here, all shell and no meat. Goodness gracious sakes alive!!!! The Kinglet is using his powers of reading facial expressions and body language to learn what the Vietnamese are up to. Goodness! Whatever is the Kinglet discerning?

Uh, uh, there some of these Vietnamese are, gawking at me. Some of them are pretending they don’t know it’s me, the famous Kinglet. These Asians think they’re inscrutable. But I can tell from their facial expressions and body language how much they love free market capitalism and trickle down. If I just stay the course here in Vietnam, eventually, the global corporations can get this place up and running. Uh, uh, the trickle down shall flow like milk and honey and the next time I come here, the Vietnamese Chamber of Commerce will, uh, uh, gimme a medal, heh, heh. Driver! Find me a Methodist Church. I need to drive past a church. Uh, uh, freedom of religion will allow me to ask Jesus if we need to divide this place up again for management purposes, heh, heh.

Goodness gracious! How about that? The Kinglet figured all that out without even getting out of his limo. No wonder he’s the Kinglet! Astonishing!!!! All righty then. This is Ms. Hope Remains, Ace Reporter, signing off for the DNS in Vietnam. Let’s see, I may need to relax and listen to some music. Here we go, Country Joe and the Fish.

“Well come on all of you big strong men, ...........”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home